Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Territory


I entered new territory recently, kinda sorta had to cross boundaries. My mind whirled in chaos. It was an odd sensation when one day I found a comfort, a glad heart and a wee bit of peace in this new land. I am still out of my comfort zone but those around me are not sensing my uncomfortableness. They accept me. hmmm odd

Even more unusual is the world of routine that I have lived in and felt the most a part of, now is where I am very lost. Some how, without my intent, I am
a stranger.

Change, yes, I have encountered change in my life and am doing my best to adapt. It has not been an easy road but one
that I knew had to be. However, it seems the changes are causing others to be unhappy with the new me.


...and so it was...I questioned every step I have made in the past year and tried to understand where they
were coming from, what they were viewing. I spent a great deal of time pondering what it is they wanted from me, what I needed or could do to help them be more accepting of me as I am. Then I began to ponder why many of those I call friends, were not accepting me. They knew there were drastic changes in my life. There are changes taking place in many peoples lives that cause a change in the way they walk through their days, how do they handle it all?

So, what to do.... accept that it is what it is???
and so it is....I wonder....again

No comments:

Post a Comment