Monday, November 28, 2011


There are just certain things in life that are better off unknown. Things you wished you'd never asked, never saw, never heard or never even felt.

Life was much easier when I was younger. Life was easier to accept and endure when there was so much t
hat I didn't know, see, hear or have to feel.

One day my eyes were open to the world. I asked questions. I worked through memories of my youth in search of answers and found more pain than I could deal with. That, added to the realization of the facts of what the people were like in my world and how what I thought was, wasn't, led me to this state which is no state of being or feeling alive.

I grew angry. I gave up. I gained strength to fight again, knowing that surely this is not how people should act, that surely there are others out there who have true hearts that are filled with ca
re and compassion for the human race.

I grew weary. I became indifferent. If I didn't care anymore, if I walked through my days without emotion then I would not lay my heart out for others to tread on.

There comes a time, perhaps, when you sink so low in the pit of despair that the only way out is to fight.

...and so goes the journey to find what I believe is true...there has to be others out there who have a heart like mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment