Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Best and The Worst




...and so she said to me, "You must really struggle with all you have missed out on."



Hmmm
I hadn't thought in that way until she mentioned it. We were out shopping. Not to buy anything in particular, just girl shopping. I guess she is right. At the moment it was the best of times. In fact, lately it has been the best of the times of my life. I have a closer relationship with one of my sisters and plan to go visit one of my brothers, I have been shopping, out to lunch, out for coffee, spent time doing my favorite alone time things, had a food party in my new place and going for a pedicure next weekend.

So tis true, it was the best of times and yet, in its way, the worst of times as it is a fact that I have missed out on a lot. I won't look back though. I will keep my eyes focused on future adventures and keep the joy fresh in my heart rather than dwell on the missed out on moments. I won't look back in my journal to read days of my past when I was sad or feeling minus from what ifs.

I didn't know when I was blogging this, nor did you, but tomorrow is part two of this. Why is it lately I have had two and three parters....must have a lot to say or doing a lot of pondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment