Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm In Love

Yes I know, you are surprised to hear that. So was I.

Just so happens that it isn't what you are thinking. Knowing me, being in love could be anything like a new mop or a cleaning product. I love to clean, truly I do and find it exciting when new cleaning products come out.

However, this is a new area for me. It involves music. I borrowed a few cd's from a friend. Neil Young is his name, the artist that is. I fell in love the moment I heard his unusual voice. What wonderful deep songs he writes and sings. I have listened to him non stop for a few days now. I do sleep and I do go to work but in between there, Neil and I are becoming friends, although it is one sided. giggle I think I am obsessed.

I like the way he views life. You can hear it through his songs. He sees life a lot like I do, kinda sorta. What I mean in that is he sees beauty in all things. He doesn't miss anything in the dawn or the sounds of the birds singing the announcement of another day. I wonder if he has a donkey and rooster in his neighborhood that he writes about also.



Ok, enough about Neil Young....

No comments:

Post a Comment