Monday, June 7, 2010

Funny

I am changed. The past few months of happenings have really changed me. I seem like someone else...to me.

I don't know how to take this change that moves me to - well - living, as if for the first time.

And so I wonder...
should I scream and shout
should I allow my feelings out

I never thought I'd come to this point in my life where I am free to wonder what life is really all about. A point where my life is not dictated, leaving me to decide all on my own where to go, what to do, what I like, how to spend my days and nights and free to think...right or wrong, or filled with crazy self-talk, as I explore all the possibilities.

Don't you think that it is rather funny that I would be in this position at this late stage in my life? Now, for the first time in my life, I am in control Moi'.

Don't you think that it is rather funny that I am filled with delight at the occurrence and yet .... it scares me?

No comments:

Post a Comment