Friday, May 14, 2010

Hey You...

...it's me, living life on the other side.

What exactly the other side is can only be described as a flip flop of the life I was attempting to survive through.

Today my ponderings are on - if life on the other side is what I am actually living, a place where I breath and feel alive, or is it just dreams in the sky and wishes on stars at night?

Somedays I am scared. Not where I scream or tremble, just think thoughts of being lost and moments of confusion.

However, I know you do know me and "you love me still." I wonder if you ask yourself if it is worth it all - the trials that surface. Do the triumphs X out the trials?

So many memories and so many miles we have each separately traveled on the roads that now lies behind us. We have each experienced moments of laughter and nights filled with tears. Seasons of storms have passed through our life making us stronger and more ready for what lies ahead.

No matter, I embrace the mystery of the reasons for the past and contemplate how strong and capable I am starting to feel.

And now, here we are - re-united.

I am here now.
You are here now too.

Friends for life. Please know when you feel as though you are walking in a valley, if you reach for me and take my hand, I will carry you to the mountain top. I know you would do the same for me. Friends do that for each other.

I feel like I am dancing on the wind. It takes my breath away. Your love makes me able to overcome all circumstances and each time I feel my heart break. When I find I can't stop the rain or turn the tide, you are always within reach. When I look in your eyes, I know everything will be alright.

There is no other place I'd rather be than with you. You are the fire that warms my heart. A single day without you would be more than I can bare.
I just wanted you to know..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment