Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time


Blog?

Gather my thoughts?

Write those thoughts on paper or type them onto my blog site?
Not going to happen.
Not for awhile anyway.
I don't have time lately to stop long enough to jot down notes of how I am feeling or what the latest happening is.
It has been difficult. Mostly because I feel unable to express my passion which is to write. At least one of my passions is to write, I have a list of passions if you are keeping a record.
But, as my sis told me yesterday in a text message, sometimes in life we take two steps forward only to find we have taken three steps backward.
However, the good news in that, (I always like to find the good) is that the this time in my life of hustle and a lot of waiting is only for a season and I know, like in the past, I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment