Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Morning Commute


I like that word...commute. I do a lot of it - commuting - to work and in my life from one chapter to another as I slowly turn pages.


6:45 a.m., I began my morning journey to work. The sun shone high in the light blue sky.
It comforts me somehow.
I don my new shades just to discover that a cloud has shadowed the sun. Even though the sun slipped away for a moment, I trust that it is still there and will return.


Just as I know, that even though I am unable to see what lies ahead in my life journey, I trust that total contentment and joy that had once upon a time slipped away, is still there somewhere and will return to me.


I thank you now, for being patient with me as we walk side by side. And that, as we step on the dance floor (spinning round and round), tis true I have discovered - that you are not a fable or fairy tale.
That comforts me somehow.


...I just wanted you to know

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment