Thursday, September 9, 2010

Essay

What I did on my summer vacation

School started two weeks ago. Summer passed far too quickly. There were not enough warm and sunny days. The summer days were shortened or my days were too full, not enough 'lazy, hazy days of summer'.

I had a great time facebooking family, friends and co workers. I find it the best way of keeping contact with them.

I made new friends due to PinkRamblerRamblings and a few new friends at the 2nd job I took on. All good!

I have had new experiences - emotionally and physically.

I have changed in many ways - don't we all? I believe, most of us have a goal to continually change for the better.

I learned valuable lessons about relationships - people really. Through it all I learned a lot about myself.

I've dealt with more this summer than I have in my lifetime.

I'm not sure what I liked most or least about my summer vacation -

it just was

No comments:

Post a Comment