Sunday, January 2, 2011

Days Off



I had a couple of days off from work. I was alone. Plans I had to be somewhere, just didn't work out. Perhaps that was a good thing. I had time to ponder, time to clean, time to complete tasks from the huge pile of 'to do' things.

Conclusion of my ponderings.....

There are many things that I'd like to know and understand - about me - about you.

Life is filled with more mysteries than I care to participate in. Relationships, MEN, why my feet are cold when I have on socks and shoes, why the heater in my car won't heat up as soon as I click it on, if the frost that blankets my car appreciates the burgundy color it rests on, as much as I do....

I keep looking for signs. I need a sign, something I can see. Yep, life is a mystery.

If this life has a meaning, I wanna know. There must be more...

Are there people out there who take time to truly list
en to words when people speak. Why is it I find so many people aren't really listening?

Is heaven watching over me all of the time, because some days I feel very alone.

Why is there so much suffering in this world and why is it I can't stop caring about the forgotten and overlooked people, young and old, that fill the streets, schools and homes.

Some people say love but it's only a word they use. What is with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment