Monday, January 3, 2011

Running

I have a friend I never met...yet. You too? Isn't that how it works sometimes?


I told her in an email, that sometimes I feel like running away. If it weren't for my sons I just might consider not actually running away but making a move to another state just to make a fresh start. Sometimes, those around you and places you frequent, won't allow you to change and make a new beginning.


However, that might not be the answer. After all, the grass is not always greener on the other side. ... or so it has been said.


What do I want to run from -
pain
pessimists
a life that is running me
a world that is spinning faster than I can

At my age, I don't think anything fast would be a good thing. :)

Even though at times, life seems to be a disaster, when it feels as though all I have done to begin again comes undone, even when time seems to slip through my hands, I will keep pushing through another day.


So Mr. Monday, this is me, coming at ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment