Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Morning Conversations....


These are the days of our lives, she said to me and this day has been marked in permanent marker as laundry day for the past 60 some years. Being she is who she is, I don't know what is worse, the sorting or her recapping the sorting rules.

It is cold. I want to move south. Want to go with me?

Let's go!

When is the
next flight Ethel?

~~

Why is it you and I seem to have issues with out past that interfere with moving on?

Can't get too far beyond it. Stuck sorta. Don't know the key. I feel like I am a day late and dollar short. Then I think hey, what just happened? Why am I the only one who doesn't know?

Crazy how the mind works and every day stuff triggers memories I would prefer to extinguish.
Maybe if I blink three times I can move on.


Some days I am done with it all. I feel like no matter what I do, I'm just not going to win or get ahead or figure life out. Mostly it is the people in my world I can't figure out. I try to do my best to stand up for myself and speak my mind when I need to but some folks only seem to hear sounds flowing from my mouth. Might even be they hear blah blah blah. I wonder why that is. Could it be I have been to passive for so long that I am not taken seriously?


I think I'll be ok but deep inside I don't
really believe that. Somehow I feel small, too weak to stop all that keeps falling in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment