Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Every Step....A Journey


How did you survive? I feel like a willow wafting, just drifting through a churning mess of life.

I can't really say for sure how I survived. One step at a time I guess. Some days I slipped and fell hard. I waited for someone to help me up but there were times when no one heard my cry for help.

Maybe you didn't speak loud enough.


All I know is I am here now where the air is clear. I can breathe, it's kinda sorta hard to explain. You don't think you will make it some days, at least I didn't know for sure how I would or even if it was possible.

It seems I am doing all I can do but the storms - they kept coming, one right after another. The tears are falling like the rain.

There will be times when the tears will flow and times when you are barely holding on. Moments will find you like I was, holding on to words, feelings and people of my past. Some things are hard to let go of.


I have more I need to know, more questions that need answers......

Questions - don't ever stop asking them.
Answers - they will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment