Friday, December 31, 2010


Is it only for a chosen few to have hope. That's more of a statement than a question.

When you find yourself in Brokenville, USA, do they dish up a plate of hope at the Corner Cafe? Will it be tasty or will I have to pour ketchup on my meal?

Hope that my mindset can be gently altered with a changed and new life.

Hope that the broken unhealed past will one day find me living in Contentville, USA.

Hope for time, direction and clarity.

Hope that not a moment of this life is being wasted.

Hope that my unspoken words will be heard and understood.

Hope to be stronger as pieces to the puzzle of life fall into place.

One look in the mirror and I can see the look in my eyes of fading hope.

Maybe I never lost hope at all,
maybe hope lost me.

No comments:

Post a Comment