Friday, September 4, 2009

Survive Live

Survive -
verb -

definition: continue to live be extant, be left, bear, carry on, carry through, come through, endure, exist, get one, go all the way, go the limit, handle, hold out, keep, keep afloat, last, live on, live out, live through, make a comeback, outlast, outwear, persevere, persist, pull out of it, recover, remain alive, revive, ride out, see through, stand up
, subsist, suffer, sustain, tough it out, weather, withstand.

Antonyms: cease, die


Live
-

verb -


definition: exist
alive, animate, aware, breathing, conscious, vital

Antonyms: dead,
non-existent

You talkin' to me? :)


For today, I chose to live. I have the next fo
ur days off! Yes, I am pleased. Thought I would head up north for a sleep over. My one son tells me that is not what moms do, that I am not a little girl anymore. Humph


Think I'm:
gonna eat pizza with everything on it
gonna drink pop

gonna do the sleep-over

gonna try a new lipstick shade

gonna try a new coffee flavor

gonna live, not just survive


No comments:

Post a Comment