Monday, September 21, 2009


fragments of life
now woven together

rest on my shoulder

worn like a cloak
feeling heavy somehow

~N

~~


Have you noticed that somehow you have to eventually let go of everything in this world in order to move on, but there’s one thing that won’t let go of you. Can you guess what it is?

~~

Whenever you feel lonely….
Whenever you feel you are alone, know that you are not, because I'll be there for you.

Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, you can have mine.

Whenever you need someone to just listen to you, you can have my ears
Whenever you lost your way, you can have my eyes to lead you.
Whenever you don’t have a word to say, you can have my lips to talk.

Whenever you got scared, I’ll be your strength and braveness.

W
henever you fall, I'll catch you.
Whenever you're sad, I'll do something to cheer you up.
Wherever you are and whatever you do, know that I'll be always here for you.

~~

I am...
a little bit of loneliness

a little bit of
disregard

I am...

pieces of a broken promise
tears of a broken hear
t

I am...
the sile
nce of a shadow
the cry of a mourner


I am...

the scar of a forgotten vow

the unh
eard voice of a listener

~~

I don't know how it started, or when. Feels like there is a break then suddenly it all changes in a flash. I don't know where it will go or when it will end. All I know is that it's hard to go on like this, and well, I'm out of ideas and out of energy, feeling tired too, to be quite honest.






No comments:

Post a Comment