Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random things about me:

I miss somebody right now.

I believe faith and honesty are keys to happiness.

I've changed a lot over the last year.

I have many hobbies.

I have secrets, that I can't reveal.

I like rainy days, they help me relax.

I like sunny days, they are perfect for backyard reading time.

I was born in San Diego and went back to explore, which made me cry.

I lived the longest time of my youth in Spokane. I went back to explore, which made me cry also.

I discovered I grew up as neighbors to a friend of mine, and we never knew it in our youth.

I dislike talking on the phone - immensely.

I've come to like P.J.'s.

I love Starbucks and Barnes and Noble.

I believe in God.

I find I can't live without music.

I have a lot to learn.


I used to be very shy around people, but I think I'm becoming better.

I've gotten lost in Mossyrock.

I've had surgeries.

I've hugged strangers,which made them/us, no longer strangers.

I haven't tried pushing all the buttons in an elevator or done the 'jump' thing in one - yet.

I have gotten stitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment