Thursday, July 22, 2010

I wanna

...wake up and enjoy the mornings the way I use to. I don't enjoy waking up with worry and concerns on my mind. I prefer to wake up with a song in my head and find calmness and joy in my heart.




I wanna feel more bliss as each new day begins, kinda sorta the way I think the donkey next door must feel and the birds that sweetly sing the morning into being. The sunrise smiles on each new day, bringing hope and comforting warmth, I wonder where my hope has gone and when will I feel soothing warmth instead of the random hot flashes that bring me no joy at all.




I wanna know why there is pain in just being. Why are there so many partings and goodbyes.




I wanna know why I can't hear the Earth's silent turning.




I wanna know where to find wonders that surely exist in the midst of my recent struggles.




I wanna know if I am who I am, simply because I am.




I wanna know where you are, where are we, and where are we going.




I wanna know if you are happy or afraid.




I wanna know if there are intimate rainbows between beings. If eyes and hearts can really speak. Is personal knowledge born of hands, and how is it that hands can speak, as I believe they do, in ways that words cannot say.




I wanna know if it is true what they say...."to know is to care."

No comments:

Post a Comment