Thursday, July 8, 2010

WHY


It must be true that when we get older, we kinda sorta become child like and our children end up in the parent role.

Why would I even suggest that? Because I ask why ALL the time.

When my kids were little, why was a constant word. Not wanting to be my mom, I would not respond with, 'because I said so, that's why'. I gave long answers in hopes my children would become clear on the why or so bored from my long talk that they would not ask why again. :)

It didn't happen

~back to the point:



As To My Current Question In Regards To My Life And - Why Things Are The Way They Are -

Truthfully I don't know
It is what it is
I am who I am


It's ok, sometimes I don't like the me either that I become in some situations - so I understand ho you may be feeling.

Meds - they help my anxiousness and depression - but never soon enough, never quite in the appropriate time.

Just like with many things, once its out there - IT'S OUT THERE!

"Do as you will."
I don't will myself to be that way. If so, if I had more control of myself, I would be a self-controlled, calm, beautiful princess.

"Do what you must."
Again, I do what I do without my consent kinda sorta. What I know I must do is get professional help cause what I am doing now 'ain't helpin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment