Friday, April 9, 2010

Am I A MIsfit?

We're a couple of misfits
We're a couple of misfits
What's the matter with misfits
That's where we fit in!
We're not daffy and dilly
Don't go 'round willy nilly
Seems to us kinda silly
That we don't fit in.
We may be different from the rest
Who decides the test
Of what is really best?
Why am I such a misfit?
I am not just a nit wit!
Why don't I fit in?
Where is Misfit Island?
You'd think someone would have sent me a brochure by now. That is if they have been viewing my life, the goings on and my responses to them.
grrr -- my growl when I am unamused of late
Oh bother - I agree with Pooh Bear far too often
I'm such a misfit - Rudolph felt the same way I do. He didn't fit in the land of reindeer. I don't fit in the land of those I hang with and work with either.
Rudolph discovered his worth. I keep thinking I've found mine then something happens, situations rise, words are said and once again, I feel I have no value, nothing of worth to contribute to the world or my friends and family. I feel like a failure - a misfit - and all I can do is travel in my mind to the Island of Misfits - I wondered if I would fit in there or would I be a misfit among misfits.
So, WHERE IS MY PLACE in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment