Sunday, April 18, 2010

Transition

Is there a rule book that lists transition times? How long should it take to make a transition?

I moved into a new location five months ago and still feel unsettled. My shoes are stacked on shoes and fall almost every time I open the closet.

I am still discovering who I am. I guess rediscovering who I am or maybe that is not right at all. The environment we live in and the people we hang with affect who we are. In the recent changes I have thought I had myself figured out and felt all settled in then suddenly a new day came and I was walking a different path which left me feeling unsettled...again.

Hmmm

It isn't a bad thing. It's just that I would feel more content if I could figure life out. Or maybe it is the people that are in my life that I can't figure out.

I think since it is a nice sunny day and a day off, I will focus on enjoying the warmth and joy it brings me and forget about 'stuff' that is bugging me.

Did I tell you that I FINALLY met donkey? Not that we had a chat or anything but I did get to finally see the one who keeps braying in my direction. He or she, is the cutest donkey I have ever seen. Mostly white with brown splashes of color.

I would write more but I feel the day calling me to join in on some simple pleasures and so I shall...

No comments:

Post a Comment