Thursday, April 15, 2010

"y"


I got a message on my Facebook page from an old friend. He referred to me as Nancy with a "y". Why? Because when we were fellow staff members, we worked alongside another Nancy. Only thing is her name was spelled Nancee.


People got us mixed up when it came to orders being shipped and the library orders we had placed got WAY messed up.


However, as I read that I pondered as I often do, over the simpliest of things....Nancy with a "y" seems so appropriate for me as I am always finding myself wondering why this and why that. So, perhaps when my mom was selecting my name she felt ending it with a y would be most fitting.


Please do enjoy your day, wherever you are and whatever you find yourself engaging in today.


Blessings....


No comments:

Post a Comment