Friday, April 30, 2010

Dancing

The other day I took carrots for my lunch but never had the time to eat them.

The person that had a concern whether I ate lunch or what I had for lunch, was just fine with my choices.



I got up early and did laundry. The person that had a concern whether I made noise that early in morning or stayed in bed until my appointed time to rise was just fine with my choice.



I stayed at work longer than usual without sending a memo or having to make phone calls to confirm my choice was acceptable or not. The person that had a concern was just fine with that choice.



It feels good to be out from the covering of condemnation and complaints. It feels good that the person who has a concern about my days journey is finally who it needs to be... moi. I feel like I am flying over clouds while the colors of the day burn bright and pierce through the darkness of the sky. My heart is light and I kinda sorta feel like I am dancing high above this world as I make my way along the days wanderings. Ahhh... the birth of a new day awaits me with new dreams that I dare to make a reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment