Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A New Day



"People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering."




~~




I believe the key to happiness is: someone to love, something to do, and something to look forward to.


Elvis Presley




~~




"Did you ever feel like the whole world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"


George Gobel




~~




I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."


Dawna Markova



No comments:

Post a Comment