Tuesday, October 20, 2009



...and so I want you to know
that when despair taps on your shoulder
I am with you
that would be how I feel this morning

not to bear your pain
but to remind you
that the thoughts you have are correct
you do have a life waiting for you
with all the darkness this morning,
I am finding it hard to
fathom


...and yes,one day you'll look back
and your memory will reveal to you
a sense of disbelief
that you were ever there
- but you were
but for now you are here
here is a difficult place to be

...and I know there is wonder in your mind
tis true

if it will ever get here
and will it get here in time
sigh
how you will come out of it on the other side

These are all thoughts
that will enter your mind
from time to time
lately, too often

but view the living proof
and know
it is real
I promise to try

and know one day soon
the horror will pass
it will be like a nightmare to recall

You are strong
but strong enough...I wonder

you will survive
can you be certain

the future is nearing
If you look
you can almost see the sun shining
on the horizon
seeming to be growing near
and getting brighter
I am trying to feel the warmth

Now and then
you will catch a whiff of fragrance
a warm feeling will seem
to surround you
to comfort you
I am searching for it now

...and you will know
this is merely your dream
coming true
with every breath

Clouds and rain will try
to block these positive feelings
they are suddenly... just there

but they will not succeed
for the will of God
is far and vastly stronger
and it is God's hand you are holding
thank you for being my friend


No comments:

Post a Comment