Monday, October 5, 2009





Don't you feel like dancing now?

I know, well I think I know that you might be ever so surprised that I like rap. Not exactly true. I like Toby Mac. Just so happens he is a rap artist. I love his creativity in songs. I am very intrigued by the videos on YouTube of his songs. The one I wanted originally that was Feelin' So Fly, had the general public and the group dancing in groovy fashion to the song. But, restrictions would not allow me to copy and paste it here. So, if you are curious, go to YouTube yourself and type it in and check it out.

Lately I have been downloading a lot of musicals on my ipod. I have all of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals to listen to now. In the morning on the treadmill, I have been listening to songs from Sunset Boulevard. They are mostly fast moving songs so I pick up my pace and feel like I am really getting somewhere...silly I know but it makes the moment enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment