Monday, October 12, 2009

Different


Somehow I feel some sense of resolve in my mind today. I feel a peace I haven't felt in this way...before.

Like you, possibly, I have had troubled and turbulent days and also peace and joy filled ones. But this day, these feelings I am having are new.

As if the Lord has finally turned a page for my life. Perhaps I am reaching the mountain top. Yes, that's what I believe. This mountain climb has been a long and torturous one. Although I am not at the peak yet, I feel good in my shoes, in my thinking, in my skin. I don't feel like I am walking in so much darkness. Like the prize is more clearly in view.

Does that make sense?

I know few who are patient with me.
bummer

I know few who have stuck by my side.
bummer


I am glad though that when I walked through this day, I felt YOU were still with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment