Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stampede of Thoughts

Why do people ask questions of others when they really don't seem to want to ask at all? Sometimes it seems they don't want to hear what you have to say, especially when it is not the answer they had in mind for you to respond with.

Do you then ignore them and their questions? Do you answer their questions with a question? And if so, what question should it be that you respond with?

Do you turn and walk away?

A stampede of thoughts meander through my brain today. I thought they were gone - the thoughts that put me back a step or two or thre
e. They seem to find me when I am tired or feeling weary.

you too?
bummer

Thoughts that manipulate and I feel bound to at times. It is like they hide in the shadows waiting for my loneliest moments. Am I brave enough to fight them back - I wonder.

I am going to have to find the courage by myself. I know that now. I've got to find my way through this maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment