Saturday, November 7, 2009

All Is Well


That's what they think.
That's what they believe.
I see it in their eyes.
They show it in their actions...
All is well

But it's not so.
All is not well.
Except...
In their mind.
In their thoughts.
Through the view from their eyes.
~N

What will it take for you to
remember that I exist
know that I bleed
and have feelings
thoughts of my own
that should matter
that should make a difference
~N

If you already feel
like you are at your
end place
and find you can fall
no further
is it possible to sink
even deeper...

When on the other hand
you feel you have
endured the race
ascend the tallest mountain
and look to find a wee bit more to the peak
then somehow find strength within
to endure the rest of the climb...

I suppose then it is possible to sink even deeper, if those are the rules.
~N

I have to wonder why
those that are strong
place unrealistic demands on
those that are barely hanging on

Is it they want them to fail
Is it they want them to break
~N





No comments:

Post a Comment