Sunday, November 15, 2009


Obstacles have fallen on my most recent path. Some are too heavy to budge....so I think that maybe I am not suppose to move them yet. Dare I walk around them, climb over them or is it I am to find more inner strength that certainly must reside inside me, and wait for the obstacle to be removed on my behalf?

My heart is tired. It has been a tough process. Some days I am not as able to handle the obstructions and hurdles.





I wish tomorrow would come with more haste. I feel I am about to lose my grip.


The world seems a scary
place right now. I search for a book with instructions on how to paint my life with courage. I move along with a desire to see my life in a more grand view. I feel certain if I can accomplish that, I will be changing my mind travelings to a positive state of anticipation and higher expectations. I will welcome each night and day. I will breath more fully and not merely attempt to survive.

"Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it...." Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment