Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Space


Space, the final frontier.... not I.

I have no desire to explore space nor even the space that exists from the top of a Ferris Wheel. Ok, maybe a Ferris Wheel but I'm just not going to want to be any higher. I don't like heights. I don't like fast.

The space I was referring to though is our personal space, the invisible boundary most of us have. I am not terribly tall so no fear of heights here. I am not terribly old but old enough to not power walk so no issues there either.

I try to keep aware of the body space of those I work with and am around, like to have. I have a body space range also. I think most people do. I have found that some people who don't like their personal space invaded, tend to invade other peoples spaces the most. Why I wonder

I knew it was inevitable. I knew it was coming and yet I was unprepared.

I suppose I must learn this is something I can't avoid and need to accept the occasional invasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment