Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Intrigued

There is a motorcycle in my driveway. Don't know what kind. It's black, does that count?

The owner car pools and leaves his bike at the end of my driveway until his return from work. It isn't in the way. I never even noticed it much until recently then I started standing in the window and taking a better view of this piece of machinery. hmmm

Maybe it's the flames on the helmet that he leaves nestled and secured on the seat - could it be an invitation.

Maybe it's the black leather jacket he wears or his extra dark sunglasses - I wonder if the leather is soft.

Maybe it's the adventure of open road that comes naturally to my mind, when I see the bike.


I'm intrigued.
..


...not by the man who rides the bike but the idea the bike represents. Does that make sense?
And if one day I find a for sale sign on the bike, or he be foolish enough to leave the keys... would I even consider.......... nah... not sensible minded me.

varoom
varoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment