Saturday, August 8, 2009

Turn and Walk Away

Do you know the children's story If You Give A Moose A Muffin? If so, you will be able to follow along. If not, then you will be enlightened...I suppose.

My son walks into my room, sees I am packing for a trip. He sees a foil ball sitting on top of a suitcase and asks what that is for.

When will they learn
that there is no simple answer?
giggle

I tell him it is a muffin...and by the way son, did you know if you give a moose a muffin.........I had SO MUCH more to tell him but that rude son of mine turned and walked away.

I guess he has heard the story enough.
giggle

I made a comment.

He mumbled something.

I asked him what he said.

He smiled and said, "I love you mom."

Doubt that is what he was mumbling but I was pleased with his response.

What good sons I have.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment