Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ok Already


Yes, I agree, toilet paper SHOULD roll over the top.
Yes, purple is the finest color in the world. :)
Yes, sleep comes easiest when the bedroom window is open a few inches.

Yes, yes, yes...
...just because I agree with you on most things, and you feel I'm a woman of sound mind...the jury is still out on that one....it doesn't make all we agree on a world rule.

We agree means we see things the same.

Tis true, I side with you in many areas.
psst...come closer...Tis true also there are areas I don't agree with you on.

I know, I know, you are surprised and probably sad and confused. You probably also feel you can persuade me to your view if given time. Please don't take that to the bank just yet! :)

What I want you to understand is, you and I have opinions. That's what they are, opinions just like everyone else has.

I embrace and enjoy our differences.
Hope you can be at peace with that idea.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment