Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aspirations



~ to be near a restroom when drinking abundance of coffee

~ to raise Alpacas

~ to own a memory bank and vault to keep my memory intact

Seriously, I would like to own a book shop and to be a published writer. My ideal place is Coronado Island in California. Have you ever been there?

There are many small stores/shops. It is a community all its own. To own any small shop, even a bike shop there would be a dream come true and to live there also of course. To have a lovely small home with a lovely view and spend hours listening to stories from strangers and not strangers, who entered my shop. Then I would spend hours writing from the thoughts they placed in my head and heart.

I would like to have all my children on speed dial and talk to them at least once a month and to be able to visit them every year and be a part of their lives and their children lives. But I do not want to be consumed or defined as wife, mom, writer, shop owner or even the wagon lady....( totally whole other story) I want to be Nancy and feel free to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment