Thursday, June 18, 2009

Amused and Me

I am not amused when:

~ A friend told me she could not find my keys in my backpack...the lost keys were not the issue. The backpack she referred to is my purse!! I think I need to clean out my my 'purse'.

~ Someone walks up to me and tells me how gifted I am at some task that is in need of filling...hmmm

~ My 28 year old son calls to let me know how frustrated he is that the barrier barrels on the freeway don't move if you hit them and by the way - his side view mirror exploded - double NOT amused...ok..I did giggle a little.

~ I hear a loud crash in the kitchen, then silence.

~ I walk into a meeting and EVERYONE goes silent as they turn their heads in my direction.

~ I get a call from the doctor office that she wants to see me in person to give me the results of my recent exam...hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment