Saturday, June 20, 2009

No! Not Knots!

I have several necklaces.

I wear only one - my favorite. It was a gift and has special meaning. It is a ruby read stone - my birthstone.

I decided to change it up one day. Special day, special event.

Off went the standard one.

On went the new one.

The day came when it was time to change back...I was having withdrawls :)

...NO, NOT KNOTS!

I had put my necklace in a safe place but with my focus on the new change, I was careless in handling the placement of my treasured necklace. Now, in a hurry, I am dealing with the mess I left behind.

If only I had taken time and care I would not be in this position.

Do I have the same attitude with people in my life? Quickly, but perhaps not accurately answering questions or giving them my full attention and time. In looking back over the past few days I can't really recall but God has the answer; He knows my yesterday, today and all of my tomorrows. I want and need to commit every thought, word and deed to glorify Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment