Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Mind and Body

Don't be silly. I am not going to tell you the latest on a healthy mind and body. relax, this is not a drill.

I have come to the conclusion that my body has it's own mind. You might have to stick with me for this to all make sense.

My phone gets memory overload. It tells me so on the screen. It will only hold so much then it simply stops allowing more messages to slip through. It doesn't have a breakdown. It doesn't scream. There is no buzzing sound.

Me - memory overload. Like my phone, a message comes through on my screen...I consider my eyes my screen and have seen the look of overload in the mirror before. Trust me, it isn't pretty. Unlike my phone, I do breakdown. Like my phone, I don't scream...I learned it doesn't do anyone any good and only brings up blood pressure issues. Buzzing noise? I will let you be the judge of that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment