Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maybe and Everything



Recently I came across this - everything is somewhere.

Maybe it was the name of a book or movie, or maybe it was a statement I heard. It doesn't matter, like all things in my space - I hear, read, see or feel - I'm pondering.

True or false

True enough - everything is somewhere. I know this is true, I took a survey! giggle giggle

False (maybe) - if one of the everythings is held in my hand then is the everything no longer somewhere, but here? Does it move from one place of position to another? Does that offset the entire universe?

I might want to ponder that some more...

Everything IS somewhere - like my feelings, my mood, my well-being, my feet, my mind, my dreams, my world...

In my investigation I came across these related statements:

everything starts somewhere
everythings live somewhere
everything happens somewhere

finally...

because everything is somewhere
and
everything is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment