Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramblings


I wish for lots of things but for now I wish for a job, a more sound mind, someone who TRULY loves ME for who I am, a year-round tan, cute toes so I can wear sandals more, cool nights and calmer days so I can sleep better, my eyes to see clear at night rather than blinded by the headlights, and a personal aircraft so when I feel a whim to see this person or that, I would not have to wait in long airport lines or drive long distances along all too crowded freeways. I would visit family more if I had my own plane....is that causing you to feel sorry for me and pull out your check
book? :)

But wishes....I will save them for the clear night sky or I wonder if you wish on gigantic firework displays, the wishes become confused and granted more readily due to the entertainment value.

Tomorrow I am heading to Olympia to apply for a job here and there. I have already applied here and there locally, but the here and there further north might be hiring since the city is so much larger.



Wish me well?


No comments:

Post a Comment