Monday, August 24, 2009

Convinced and confident.
So why is it then,
You pause and question,
Time and time again?




She asked if she could invade my space
Most people don't.
I said yes.




I wonder...
Is it only me or is it also with you...
that it seems women are more respectful than men of the space the are taking up.




...and so it was the appointed time for me to leave her.
Her weary, anxious eyes watered.

...and so it was that I wondered.
Would I see her again.
Or would it be that this was the end.



Barely visible through the morning haze
I can see the tree tops
I sit back in attempt to breath normally

Changing directions now

You say to expect turbulence
You say not to fight it any longer

Tis true
There really is no good reason why I should








No comments:

Post a Comment