Friday, December 4, 2009

Here's the thing...

I listen and hear ALL your words, even the ones you toss out and really didn't mean to say. I feel it is my responsibility to do so because I respect you.


Here's the other thing - I need you to know I still feel fragile. My healing process is not a miracle over night event. As much as I'd like to consider myself a princess, I am not Cinderella and I don't have a fairy godmother that waves her magic wand and 'poof', I am delivered mind wise, from here to there.


My healing will be and is just as I said, a process. Each day I will become stronger and I know that in each day, I may still find hurt and confusion.


Please don't ask me to deal with it, get over it or stop it. I wish I were more like you and could move on at your speed and on your course. Know that I am working on it. Thank you for your patience...your going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment