Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let's Make a Deal



You have three doors to choose from on Let's Make a Deal. I woke up picturing those doors.

Only thing was, I likened them to life doors.

Door number one leads to a greed and selfishness where wants and sinful desires are met. You get close enough and you can peer through the peep hole and see all your fantasies can be realized. Every selfish dream you have will come true. You can have it all but it will cost you. Not financially but in relationships. There are not many people I know who enjoy spending time with self centered people. Even self centered people despise being with others that are of like kind.

Behind door number three, it is an empty space. That's where you lose identity. You enter to reside in a world where your every thought and move is shaped and molded by the one in control - whoever that may be.

Door number two is a place where the lovely people live. And live they do. People caring for others. You find value and self worth. There is little to worry on. You laugh and they share your joy. You cry and others comfort you and hand you a lace bordered hanky to dry your tears. Dreams are possible. Your wants and needs are provided for.

I wonder...

Is there such a door? Does a place like that truly exist?

Is it fair? Is it right that all those doors are there to choose from? I don't know. I am not the judge. At the moment, I am following my heart that wants to live behind door number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment