Friday, December 11, 2009

I have four sons and a daughter. Four of them are very healthy, always have been. One has been sickly since birth with everything from the normal childhood illnesses to the rare and unusual in the medical sense.

For a few years he was mad at God. He blamed God for his medical conditions and said God could heal him if He wanted to but my son was certain God hated him and simply wouldn't.

Lately that same son has been coming to me with news of how God has done this for him or that for him. My son is pleased. I am glad and as a mother - relieved.

Today he got some news from his doctor telling him of a new medical condition to add to the list.

I haven't talked to him yet in length about it but from what I head in his voice, he is handling it well.

Life is blissful

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Romania ,
    please read the blog – My heart His words – at Humbled and convicted , my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something!
    I love you blog,
    sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Violeta

    ReplyDelete