Friday, December 18, 2009

Saturdays

Saturdays have become memorable. I don't have a season pass to musicals, but wish I did. I don't spend the day shopping, however, an enchanting idea, my budget is lacking.

I clean.

I love the process of moving furniture to vacuum, washing windows, even though my fingers needed a serious thawing when I was done, dusting and then catching the scent of furniture polish in the air as I work my way from room to room.

I could have done the same on any Saturday in the past however, having teens in the house made the pleasure of cleaning become more of a game that I kept losing.

I don't anticipate the cleaning routine on Saturdays to be a forever thing. I don't know what changes may enter my world. I know what my dreams are for future Saturdays. For now, I'll keep them to myself. For now, I will be quite content cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment