Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Down Day

My day was going well then suddenly, everything was turned upside down.

'You take things too seriously.'

Perhaps so, but all I know is my heart is heavy as the sun was sinking low on the horizon. Here I go again, finding myself wrestling in a storm with questions that I can't find answers to. Feeling a wee bit of fear and uncertainity as I hear my heart cry out to be met with peace and understanding.

I retreat to my room as if it were my shelter. I take my pad and pen and begin to write hoping in my words answers will become clear to me.

...night passes into dawn. As I open my eyes I breath out a heavy sigh for the nights rest and birth of this new day brought with it, no changes. At least I thought so at first...

Funny how a warm and sincere hug can make all the difference. I will have to log that in my memory book that I hold in my heart. Maybe then next time I will not spend so much time searching for a hiding place hoping to find that place where peace and love live.

No comments:

Post a Comment