Saturday, January 23, 2010

It is official...


...the donkey is needing company. At least I think that is what is going on. I use to hear the donkey braying in the morning time along with Mr. Rooster. Now he brays all day long and into the nighttime. I did make a statement that I want to go visit them, just to take a gander at the creatures that make the morning sounds and bring joy into my day, but I haven't ventured down the road yet. I hope it isn't that our minds have connected and he is daily reminding me of my quest as that would be way too weird.

I sit in the semi dark room now, only two candles glowing and the computer screen to give me light. The stillness is a blessing. The coolness from the open window reminds me of cool morning air in summer when I so embrace it. That leads my mind to days when I would rise early to write. My body was revived by the coolness of the morning, knowing the summer heat would be on me and the house in a few hours. The rustling wind this morning comforts me as do the orange clouds that gather in the sky.

What magnificent scenery the morning brings. I am glad to be alive on this day and look forward to all that may come my way. How nice it is to start this morning with peace of mind.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment