Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sleep

Oh for restful sleep.

But alas, it is not something I am getting much of lately. My routine has changed. That's OK but I get up early most every morning and have been going to bed late. There are some nights where I don't sleep well.

All that adds to being kinda sorta drained on some days. Kinda sorta feeling unsettled.

My job is challenging in a mind sense way. I have to keep an alert mind and be at least one or two steps ahead of the students or I'll be finding my classroom is chaos.

Other areas of my life bring a weariness to my mind which is another contributing factor.

I know - this too shall pass. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems.

I'm not complaining. I don't even consider the word bad but kinda sorta not feeling like I am as healthy as I could be.

Eventually the new routine changes will find order in my world and rest will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment