Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scales

I have made a lot of new bestest friends lately, the burgandy blanket, the donkey and rooster, the train, a broken down shed and the stranger...


however...



I have a new bathroom scale. It is kinda sorta my new bestest friend because it keeps showing me lower numbers. Lower numbers on a bathroom scale can only be good news in my world! However, on the down side of that, the scale works FAST. I don't like that. I NEED time to take in a deep breath for fear of what the numbers might read and suck in my tummy...that somehow in my mind makes me weigh less...BEFORE the numbers start making their way to my current weight.


What is with that!?


I don't want to put conditions on our relationship so I will find a way to cope with the speed. Maybe I could suck my tummy in before stepping on the scale. Maybe I could focus on my cute toes with the pink polish and pretend the numbers aren't there yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment