Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tasks

Part three.

I feel great today. I have kept that promise to myself of keeping what I want to be an ordinary day in mind and close to my heart. I went through tasks today with more ease. The pressure I had placed upon myself has lessened. I don't expect to learn overnight nor would that be even possible...would it? I found that as I was working about completing my list of things I needed and wanted to accomplish, I did not keep seeing the clock staring back at me from the wall, reminding me of the time left in my day and did not move forward in my mind to see the list things still left undone. I did what I was able and left the rest for when time allowed.

I put on a cd to listen to that was awesome and somehow the words to the songs were refreshing my soul.

ahhhh life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment